All enlightened muslimah readers out there, please take some time to answer fantasticalicious hijab survey. Help non muslims to get more knowledge about the headscarf, and get to say your opinion!!!!
Here are her questions:
- How old were you when you started to wear a hijab?
- Why did you decide to wear a hijab?
- What does ‘hijab’ style dressing mean to you?
- Do you wear the hijab or dress in the hijab way to earn respect from men?
- Do women who don’t wear the hijab get less respect from the men within your culture?
- Do you wear the hijab as an anti-western statement and if yes what is the statement you’re making?
- What are the ‘rules’ you follow about wearing a hijab or dressing in the hijab way?
- How would people in your day-to-day life react if you didn’t wear a hijab for just one week?
- What is your opinion of women who are Muslim who choose to not wear a hijab?
- Do you think your beauty should only be revealed for your husband and if yes why?
I thought question 6 was a little silly, but the rest are actually very good. Comes from someone that really wants to learn more! Thank you, Miss F!